Is this topic for you the heel and elbow joints are common sites of tendon injuries for more information about tendon injuries in these areas see the . Learn more from webmd about achilles tendon injuries including their causes symptoms diagnosis treatment and prevention. Peroneal tendon injuries most commonly occur in individuals who participate in sports that involve repetitive ankle motion or people with higher arches. Tendons are strong bands or cords of tissue that attach muscle to bone they help move the bones and joints when muscles contract. Learn about biceps tendonitis and other biceps injuries such as bicep tendon tears from the cleveland clinic including signs causes and treatment
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.