Sinonasal malignant neoplasms are rare tumors that constitute about 3 of tumors in the upper respiratory tract only a fraction arises at the nasal cavity. What are sinonasal tumors sinonasal tumors are tumors that occur in the nasal cavity or nasal sinuses these tumors are rare making up only about three percent of . Key points o diverse tissue types in the sinonasal space give rise to a variety of tumors most of which are malignant o although pathologic diagnosis is not . Sinonasal tumors are rare malignant neoplasms of the sinonasal cavity are more common than benign tumors but comprise only 3 of all head and neck neoplasia and are . Imaging of the sinonasal sn cavities is one of the most frequently performed examinations primarily for evaluation of presumed inflammatory disease altho
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.