Joint patellofemoral one of the knee joints the knee has three parts the thigh bone femur meets the large shin bone tibia forming the main knee . The patellofemoral joint is where the kneecap and the thigh bone meet at the front of the knee find out more about its function and common ailments. Joint biomechanics the patellofemoral joint is susceptible to the largest loads in the body 49 because abnormal forces and stresses are thought to be a primary
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.