The second edition of neurologic disorders of the larynx is a comprehensive reference assembling the clinical knowledge of a multidisciplinary team of experts in the . Title neurological disorders of the larynx and videostroboscopy neurologic voice disorders the etiologies of neurological voice disorders are varied. It is important to understand as an otolaryngologist which disorders are related to end organ dysfunction and which may be due to central dysfunction. Neurologic disorders of the larynx and videostroboscopy stephanie cordes md anna pou md april 1998. Read neurologic disorders of the larynx by andrew blitzer with rakuten kobo the second edition of neurologic disorders of the larynx is a comprehensive reference
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.