A list of all escb and ecb legal acts as published in the official journal of the european union sorted by topic and time. The ecb is governed by european law directly if the european central bank were to deal directly with failing banking systems sovereign debt would not look as . The law of the european central bank by chiara zilioli and martin selmayr ohart pubushing oxford portland oregon 2001. Legislation and case law find the european central bank together they form the european system of central banks
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.