Laryngeal electromyography lemg is a diagnostic procedure that is used to determine how strong the laryngeal nerves are. Laryngeal electromyography a voice and swallowing disorder test is explained by wake forest baptist north carolina. Laryngeal electromyography lemg emg provides essential clinical information about the neuromuscular status of the larynx that no other test can provide for . Laryngeal electromyography lemg is used in the diagnosis and management of neurolaryngeal disorders swallowing disorders spasmodic dysphonia and laryngeal joint
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.