After the discovery of phagocytosis 135 years ago by elie metchnikoff innate immunity underwent a rebirth following the discovery of the pattern recognition . Research at the centre for innate immunity and infectious diseases scientists at the centre for innate immunity and infectious diseases ciiid research the . Research overview the innate immunity and infectious diseases group seeks to understand the role of the innate immune system in a variety of infectious diseases . Host cells have evolved a variety of sensors to detect infectious agents these include the rig i like receptors rlrs which recognize viral rnas and the toll like
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.