Webmd looks at trigeminal neuralgia a type of facial pain including its symptoms and treatments. Facial pain is pain felt in any part of the face including the mouth and eyes although its normally due to an injury or a headache facial pain may . Facial pain has a long list of possible causes but the diagnosis can often be made by a good history and examination the common causes are often benign. Welcome chronic facial pain syndromes effect as much as 1 of the population two of the better known conditions are trigeminal neuralgia tn and glossopharyngeal . Atypical facial pain afp is a type of chronic facial pain which does not fulfill any other diagnosis there is no consensus as to a globally accepted definition
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.