The external ear which consists of the pinna concha and auditory meatus gathers sound energy and focuses it on the eardrum or tympanic membrane figure 133. The external ear can be functionally and structurally split into two sections the auricle or pinna and the external acoustic meatus. External ear there are three sections of the ear they are the external ear the middle ear and the inner ear the external ear looks complicated but it
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.