Evidence based recommendations on endoscopic dacryocystorhinostomy dcr for treating lacrimal sac or nasolacrimal duct obstruction nldo. Dacryocystorhinostomy dcr is a procedure performed for the treatment of tearing due to endoscopic dcr accomplishes the same goal . Data are reported on a series of 52 endoscopic procedures of dacryocystorhinostomy performed in the department of otorhinolaryngology of the hospital of
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.