This evidence based clinical practice guideline is a revision of the 2004 acute otitis media aom guideline from the american academy of pediatrics aap . This evidence based clinical practice guideline provides recommendations to primary care clinicians for the management of children from 2 months through 12 . Introduction acute otitis media aom is the most common infection for which antibacterial agents are prescribed for children in the united states. 1 pediatrics 2004 may11351451 65 diagnosis and management of acute otitis media american academy of pediatrics subcommittee on management of acute . Diagnosis and management of acute otitis media endorsed july 2013 the guideline the diagnosis and management of otitis media was developed by the
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.