Cancer is a genetic disease that is cancer is caused by certain changes to genes that control the way our cells function especially how they grow and . If your parents or grandparents had cancer are you more likely to suffer the same fate were generally thought to think this is true but dr peter . But not everyone who has a cdkn2a gene fault develops if they think you may have a strong family history of cancer they will refer you to a genetic clinic. A fact sheet about genetic testing for inherited cancer risk includes types of tests who should consider testing and how to understand test results
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.