In recent years an increasing number of clients and third parties have filed claims against banks such as for mis selling financial products poor financial. Banks used to have a duty of care perhaps post rbs scandal they can rediscover it assumed that the banks still felt a duty of care . Incorporating a duty of care into the financial services markets act summary at a time when banks were protesting loudly that they had. Bank borrowers and the duty of care to make the right financial decision westpac banking corporation v diagne 2014 nswsc 822 background the first defendant mr . Supreme court finds that a bank does not owe a duty of care to investigate the financial circumstances of its debtor
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.